Skip to main content

More new outfits, more new embroidery!!!

Take one Cropped denim jacket from Goodwill.... add lace done on the embroidery machine...and

Instant cuteness...



I embroidered a lace cross and placed it on the pocket as well..
I love adding embroidered lace to clothes!!! Thats my favorite thing the embroidery machine does... LACE!










Here's another top from this fab New Look pattern!
This shirt is so easy to make.. and so cute!!The main fabric used came from Panama City, Panama,,, the lace from Wal Mart.
The skirt was made from a BWOF pattern.. very simple.. but I did add a lining...




I made a pair of pants to go with the shirt too... Pants pattern is a BWOF. The fabric used for the pants came from the fabulous Gail K's in ATL. Its a stretch flannel! Super comfy!!




The outfit below.... The skirt came from my mom's stash.. it was a circle skirt pattern panel.. and it just doesn't get much easier than that!

The top is a simple bias cut pattern from BWOF. Its a bit to tight in the bust area... the fabric is a crinkle poly blend with embroidery... I have enough to make another top.. which I will add atlest an inch to the bust next time!




Below....
Love, love this top!!! New Look has the cutest most simple top patterns for knits!!

Notice the blond hair.. this pic was taken about 2 months ago and I forgot to post about this pattern!

I also made the short sleeve version of this shirt in the peach black floral print pictured with the pattern.



I've been so busy working on building my wardrobe with more everyday clothes and more clothes I can wear to church!!

But today I started the craziest thing I think I've ever sewn.... The Bald Man wants a blazer... and not just any blazer.. a fleece blazer.... made with yoda fleece fabric.... lololol!!! I know... so stupid!!!

But if it makes the Bald Man happy.... its find with me... cause if he's happy with what I make him... he'll let me buy more machines, fabrics and patterns!!!!

Just so long as he doesn't wear the yoda blazer when I'm with him!

yikes!

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of new stuff!!

I LOVE this bag.... Its another Ellen Medlock pattern. Its called the Karma Bag! My mom and I both took a class at the sewing expo 2 yrs ago and made one... but I didn't like the fabric they gave us so I gave it away.... and after 2 yrs I finally get around to making another one... In fabric I do like! This is vintage fabric from the attic of my great aunt in Nashville.... Mildred. The inside is lined with some adorable Scottie dog fabric I bought at Jo anns .... left over scraps from a wrap I made my mom for Christmas one year. The EXTRA awesome thing about this bag is its exchangeable because of the way the hardware is made.... just twist off two of the little tips... slide this purse off another on... twist caps on and you're off with a different bag! Now I gotta make some different bags to go with this! Which should help my ailing purse wardrobe.... cause I really love this bag! My B-day was last month (big 36!) and this is what mom gave me.... An adorable and much ne

Just alittle hoop action

I think I'm getting better! hmmmm... I've got enough bruises from the hoop I should be better! I still can't hoop on my chest for long... and there's a good reason for that! lol!!!

New Donkey milk soap!

A new soap coming soon! This is Rosemary Lavender Donkey milk soap! Made with therapeutic essential oils, and premium ingredients like grape seed and sunflower oil! Purifying Clay and minerals give added benefits and pretty colors! I’ve been making homemade soap for several years now. I’ve always used the cold process method but after much research decided to try the hot process method. Mostly because with it I don’t add my milk until the end after the soap is cooling, the ph is balanced and the chemical lye is gone. Leaving behind correct ph pure soap.. which I then add my precious and highly skin beneficial donkey milk too. Looking forward to trying it and seeing it there is a significant difference!!  On the crochet front.. I’m pretty much crocheting everyday again now that I’ve decluttered all that fiber!!  So now I’m trying to get a handle on my supplies and organize.  I love being organized!! I’m not one of those people who can stash yarn in plastic tubs or under the bed! I’ll fo