Skip to main content

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING!

This post is long and exactly what the title says... its alittle bit of everything I've had going on the last few weeks...
First... my well loved Pfaff Embroidery machine has been getting a workout! $1, $3 and $6 dollar thrift store finds are getting new life!
One of my favorite designs is this skull from Urban Boho... added to these two $1 dollar t shirts!
I'm really starting to love appliques... Here is a hot pink jacket for $3.. I added a pink camo lining in the hood and a design on the front from the same cd..
And the skull again! This one is a reverse applique though...


JEANS!!! How I love them!!!! and I have to say finding thrift store jeans that fit my new size is alot easy than the old size!
The first pair I used design CD Glamour Rocks... ripped the old label and added my little RD...

I also added alot of AB crystals... I guess they are my dress jeans.. haha!




The second pair ... riped the old label again... used the Urban Boho cd again....




You can't see in the pic well but on the lower leg applique theres a little peek a boo skull on one of the flowers...




This top I had forever.. was plain and simple... I added studs, and stenciled the crown and butterflies... AB crystals again....







I also had this plain little jacket for awhile... I added a stretch light blue lining in the hood and a reverse applique from the same fabric on the front... still simple... but no longer boring...






$1 thrift find... from Classic Romance cd by Pfaff.




New boring jean jacket for $1... I'll take it...
and make it fashionable! Useing Glamour Rocks CD again.... I added a few rips and snags.. for the cool worn look, ya know! hahaha!!






Ofcourse AB again.... Love this jacket now!






On the canning front.... the last few weeks I've put up Cumin Pickled Squash, Cran-apple relish, Cran apple Blueberry relish, Pear-cran Chutney and Apple Chutney. All DELICIOUS!







Besides making my Bald Man clothes from time to time I LOVE to cook for him... almost everyday... (one night a week we do try to get out!!!)

Sample meal for the Bald Man: Roasted Butternut Squash soup (homemade, my recipe) sweet potato biscuits (recipe from Mountain Country Cooking) and Spaghetti Squash (from our garden!) with chicken sausage and other veggies (my recipe)





We love fresh food... so the Bald Man is making me some mini hoop houses to cover my fall crops so they will hopefully last longer... so far I'm harvesting Kale and Arugula.. lettuce is almost ready! And Broccoli and cauliflower are one the way.. I hope!!!!






I Love my poodles..... they are so trainable, loving and fun! My red baby is growing fast... 7 months and up to 5lbs! Irish is so sweet! I searched along time for him... he was worth it...





My newest baby..... little chocolate girl, Baby Boo... you can't see well in this pic but she has the prettiest green-amber eyes!

You can kinda see little 2pac in the pic too... he's abit upset in the pic... he's not good at sharing....

I searched along time for a chocolate poodle too! She will be bigger than the boys, which is what I wanted since I do plan to breed her to Irish... she's a 3 generation Chocolate and he's got a very strong red back ground... yep it took awhile for me to find the right ones.... but so, so worth it.. I just can't get enough of them... the Bald man loves'em too... they are just the best dog for the house... no shedding,,, little and they travel well.. most of all they are just so highly trainable!!!
I mean... little 5 lb 2pac (3 and half now) knows over 10 cammands and tricks.. thats alot for any dog.. but esp. a tiny dog! Below is a video of Boo's first night home... she is a feisty little thing! At only 9 weeks old too!!!




Tell next time God Bless!! Enjoy life...




Free Signature Generator


Popular posts from this blog

Tunisian and Tapestry crochet on the hooks

It seems that no matter what or how many projects I have going one is always Tunisian and one is always a tapestry or fair isle type with color changes or pictures.  I love this tapestry handbag. It’s going to be The perfect bag for October!! The pattern was included in a booklet that cane with a Simply Crochet magazine from the UK. It’s eating a lot of yarn so Caron one pound yarn is perfect! Cause there’s a lot of it and it’s an easy care for acrylic. Handbags tend to get thrown around a lot so washable with all this white is super important when I was choosing a yarn.  I’ll be adding a liner too. And pockets .. I can not have a bag without inside pockets!  For oh so long I’ve wanted to try the double hook Tunisian technique. I have Lily Chins dvd on it but she’s way over my head at this point! This simple pattern is in Interweave crochet magazine fall 2018. Great pattern to get started with!  The Bavarian blanket is still on a hook and will be a long time because ...

The accidental costume coming right along......

Ok! I didn't mean to start this costume. I meant to finish my Fire costume first but...I needed to make a 'muslin' for my holiday skirt though... and I thought I would make it out of this beautiful stretch velvet fabric I got from Gail K's back in the summer... and so a costume is born!!!! Just check out the color combos on this. I'm styling it after a Sahar costume. And so now... I can go ahead with Project Holiday Outfit too... the fit of this skirt is divine! I'll be making it again and again!

The "Panama Dress"!

Here is my "Panama Dress" from fabric I bought in... yes Panama! Its actually a skirt and top but it does look like a dress. No pattern, all draped. The skirt is made up of 4 separate long triangle panels that are that are rounded at the bottom. There's ALOT of movement in the skirt. The top is a fitted band around the waist and the top bust part is only attached in the back and at the sides so the bust part makes a pretty drape and I could get the waist part super tight and fitted. I hand knit the belt out of some beautiful copper yarn I got up in Philly and attached it to the skirt. The purse is some fabric I got at the sewing expo last year and is covered in tiny black poodles. It draws up at the top and through a little black crocheted doily I made that I covered in crystals. The pattern for the purse is called Circle Purse and I can't remember the designer!!! Someone asked me where I bought this dress when I wore it out last Tues. and yes I beamed when I said ...