Skip to main content

Chaparral Boat Dealer Meeting

Yes, down in sunny (hot!!!) FL for Bald Man's annual Chaparral dealer meeting.



And... well... its boring! Good things about it though... the hotel is beautiful and we have a great view! I get to Internet shop and the Bald Man doesn't say anything about it... because you know, I have nothing else to do when he's in meetings! Not that he says much.. but sometimes I do get a little carried away on Ebay!!





Also we got to ride in Chaparral's new 40 ft yacht... which was super nice!!! The boat pic above is one of their smaller models but its still sharp... they really do make the most beautiful boats.




The pic of us above is the first night here.. we cleared out early from dinner because there was nothing I would eat... not even salad!!! We went to a place called Blu Sushi... very trendy but still really good.



Our second night was more eventful... here I am.. very happy at the dinner party because the Bald Man has already feed me else where! lol!

Can u tell I don't care for the food they serve???? Its extremly unhealthy!! yuck!




Here below are some good ol' boys from IN.... The blond standing is Sam and the guy sitting down is his dad, Rick...

Now Rick was very upset because they closed the open bar when the Chap owner did his announcement things... so Rick decided he would just go up to the bar and 'take' some beer... I mean.. Its not like its stealing cause it was free anyways.. there just wasn't anyone there to wait on you while the bar was closed...

Anyways.. here's the fun part.... he 'took' non alcoholic beer by mistake!! lol!!!!! I think he drank 2 before he noticed what it was!!
Rick kept us laughing ALL evening!!! I gotta say Thank goodness for him because these dinner 'parties' are mighty dull.






Now here are the ya-hoo's that sat at our table that night...

now I'm not saying they were rude...
I am saying they were gross and rude!





I have never in my life seen people talk while shoving their months full of food at such an amazing speed.... and completely inappropiate conversations that everyone at the table could hear...
AND... one of them actually went up to the dessert bar.. filled his plant full of cakes and pies... then took his folk and directly stabbed at more cakes and carried them back on his folk... gross!
Manners anyone????

Popular posts from this blog

Tunisian and Tapestry crochet on the hooks

It seems that no matter what or how many projects I have going one is always Tunisian and one is always a tapestry or fair isle type with color changes or pictures.  I love this tapestry handbag. It’s going to be The perfect bag for October!! The pattern was included in a booklet that cane with a Simply Crochet magazine from the UK. It’s eating a lot of yarn so Caron one pound yarn is perfect! Cause there’s a lot of it and it’s an easy care for acrylic. Handbags tend to get thrown around a lot so washable with all this white is super important when I was choosing a yarn.  I’ll be adding a liner too. And pockets .. I can not have a bag without inside pockets!  For oh so long I’ve wanted to try the double hook Tunisian technique. I have Lily Chins dvd on it but she’s way over my head at this point! This simple pattern is in Interweave crochet magazine fall 2018. Great pattern to get started with!  The Bavarian blanket is still on a hook and will be a long time because ...

The accidental costume coming right along......

Ok! I didn't mean to start this costume. I meant to finish my Fire costume first but...I needed to make a 'muslin' for my holiday skirt though... and I thought I would make it out of this beautiful stretch velvet fabric I got from Gail K's back in the summer... and so a costume is born!!!! Just check out the color combos on this. I'm styling it after a Sahar costume. And so now... I can go ahead with Project Holiday Outfit too... the fit of this skirt is divine! I'll be making it again and again!

The "Panama Dress"!

Here is my "Panama Dress" from fabric I bought in... yes Panama! Its actually a skirt and top but it does look like a dress. No pattern, all draped. The skirt is made up of 4 separate long triangle panels that are that are rounded at the bottom. There's ALOT of movement in the skirt. The top is a fitted band around the waist and the top bust part is only attached in the back and at the sides so the bust part makes a pretty drape and I could get the waist part super tight and fitted. I hand knit the belt out of some beautiful copper yarn I got up in Philly and attached it to the skirt. The purse is some fabric I got at the sewing expo last year and is covered in tiny black poodles. It draws up at the top and through a little black crocheted doily I made that I covered in crystals. The pattern for the purse is called Circle Purse and I can't remember the designer!!! Someone asked me where I bought this dress when I wore it out last Tues. and yes I beamed when I said ...