Skip to main content

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING!

This post is long and exactly what the title says... its alittle bit of everything I've had going on the last few weeks...
First... my well loved Pfaff Embroidery machine has been getting a workout! $1, $3 and $6 dollar thrift store finds are getting new life!
One of my favorite designs is this skull from Urban Boho... added to these two $1 dollar t shirts!
I'm really starting to love appliques... Here is a hot pink jacket for $3.. I added a pink camo lining in the hood and a design on the front from the same cd..
And the skull again! This one is a reverse applique though...


JEANS!!! How I love them!!!! and I have to say finding thrift store jeans that fit my new size is alot easy than the old size!
The first pair I used design CD Glamour Rocks... ripped the old label and added my little RD...

I also added alot of AB crystals... I guess they are my dress jeans.. haha!




The second pair ... riped the old label again... used the Urban Boho cd again....




You can't see in the pic well but on the lower leg applique theres a little peek a boo skull on one of the flowers...




This top I had forever.. was plain and simple... I added studs, and stenciled the crown and butterflies... AB crystals again....







I also had this plain little jacket for awhile... I added a stretch light blue lining in the hood and a reverse applique from the same fabric on the front... still simple... but no longer boring...






$1 thrift find... from Classic Romance cd by Pfaff.




New boring jean jacket for $1... I'll take it...
and make it fashionable! Useing Glamour Rocks CD again.... I added a few rips and snags.. for the cool worn look, ya know! hahaha!!






Ofcourse AB again.... Love this jacket now!






On the canning front.... the last few weeks I've put up Cumin Pickled Squash, Cran-apple relish, Cran apple Blueberry relish, Pear-cran Chutney and Apple Chutney. All DELICIOUS!







Besides making my Bald Man clothes from time to time I LOVE to cook for him... almost everyday... (one night a week we do try to get out!!!)

Sample meal for the Bald Man: Roasted Butternut Squash soup (homemade, my recipe) sweet potato biscuits (recipe from Mountain Country Cooking) and Spaghetti Squash (from our garden!) with chicken sausage and other veggies (my recipe)





We love fresh food... so the Bald Man is making me some mini hoop houses to cover my fall crops so they will hopefully last longer... so far I'm harvesting Kale and Arugula.. lettuce is almost ready! And Broccoli and cauliflower are one the way.. I hope!!!!






I Love my poodles..... they are so trainable, loving and fun! My red baby is growing fast... 7 months and up to 5lbs! Irish is so sweet! I searched along time for him... he was worth it...





My newest baby..... little chocolate girl, Baby Boo... you can't see well in this pic but she has the prettiest green-amber eyes!

You can kinda see little 2pac in the pic too... he's abit upset in the pic... he's not good at sharing....

I searched along time for a chocolate poodle too! She will be bigger than the boys, which is what I wanted since I do plan to breed her to Irish... she's a 3 generation Chocolate and he's got a very strong red back ground... yep it took awhile for me to find the right ones.... but so, so worth it.. I just can't get enough of them... the Bald man loves'em too... they are just the best dog for the house... no shedding,,, little and they travel well.. most of all they are just so highly trainable!!!
I mean... little 5 lb 2pac (3 and half now) knows over 10 cammands and tricks.. thats alot for any dog.. but esp. a tiny dog! Below is a video of Boo's first night home... she is a feisty little thing! At only 9 weeks old too!!!




Tell next time God Bless!! Enjoy life...




Free Signature Generator


Popular posts from this blog

Lots of new stuff!!

I LOVE this bag.... Its another Ellen Medlock pattern. Its called the Karma Bag! My mom and I both took a class at the sewing expo 2 yrs ago and made one... but I didn't like the fabric they gave us so I gave it away.... and after 2 yrs I finally get around to making another one... In fabric I do like! This is vintage fabric from the attic of my great aunt in Nashville.... Mildred. The inside is lined with some adorable Scottie dog fabric I bought at Jo anns .... left over scraps from a wrap I made my mom for Christmas one year. The EXTRA awesome thing about this bag is its exchangeable because of the way the hardware is made.... just twist off two of the little tips... slide this purse off another on... twist caps on and you're off with a different bag! Now I gotta make some different bags to go with this! Which should help my ailing purse wardrobe.... cause I really love this bag! My B-day was last month (big 36!) and this is what mom gave me.... An adorable and much ne

Just alittle hoop action

I think I'm getting better! hmmmm... I've got enough bruises from the hoop I should be better! I still can't hoop on my chest for long... and there's a good reason for that! lol!!!

New Donkey milk soap!

A new soap coming soon! This is Rosemary Lavender Donkey milk soap! Made with therapeutic essential oils, and premium ingredients like grape seed and sunflower oil! Purifying Clay and minerals give added benefits and pretty colors! I’ve been making homemade soap for several years now. I’ve always used the cold process method but after much research decided to try the hot process method. Mostly because with it I don’t add my milk until the end after the soap is cooling, the ph is balanced and the chemical lye is gone. Leaving behind correct ph pure soap.. which I then add my precious and highly skin beneficial donkey milk too. Looking forward to trying it and seeing it there is a significant difference!!  On the crochet front.. I’m pretty much crocheting everyday again now that I’ve decluttered all that fiber!!  So now I’m trying to get a handle on my supplies and organize.  I love being organized!! I’m not one of those people who can stash yarn in plastic tubs or under the bed! I’ll fo