Skip to main content

A Jacket, T-shirts and some Jewelry!

Here is what I did last week.....First we have.... NL 6610! Not one of those fabulous cup size patterns I'm obsessed with but it didn't matter because I wasn't going to have any kind of closure on this any ways....
This is a lovely light weight green and white tweed given to me by my Great Aunt Mildred in Nashville. And its a great fit! I lined it with some floral cotton my Mom gave me last year while she was cleaning out her huge stash of cotton fabrics!


I used 8mm iridescent sequins, 4mm pearls, 6mm pearls and a few 8mm silver sequins for the hand beaded cuffs I wanted to do.

And here's the picture I got the ideal from... I made my jacket longer and didn't use the beading on the mandarin collar. I found a great pearl and silver chain belt at Goodwill I plan to make into a necklace and wear with it.




This is a purchased long sleeve t-shirt (clearance at Hobby Lobby $3)... I did the screen printing using Simply Screen,, added some crystals.... lovely, stylish and cheap new T-shirt! I actually made this one a few weeks ago.




These 2 were made last week... this is another clearance T.... and I used Simply Screen and a stencil on it... and a few crystals.


This is a short sleeve T from walmart clearance $5. I used stencils, stamps, Simply Screen and crystals. I think I got a bit to carried away on this t!!! But I still like it!







This pic to the left is a Betsey Johnson necklace I love... but refused to pay the high price for... I don't like the gold on this piece and I don't like the purple yarn... and I find it a bit crazy to pay high prices for jewelry thats not even real silver... not even gold plated! no semi precious stones, no swavorski crystals!!! .. just costume jewelry for to much money...









Here's the one I made... I used 2 different tones of silver chains, swavorski crystals on the dangles... no gold and no yarn.... I have maybe $8 dollars in this... esp. since the crystals were on sale! Lovely chandler earrings... much needed in my jewelry closet! I used all Swavorski crystals and peals... making stuff like this isn't my favorite thing... but I sure love the outcome!




This was a plain silver and rhinestone necklace on clearance at Target for $4.... I bought a pack of charms for $3 and made a cute charm necklace.


This took awhile to make... I saw one very similar in a magazine,can't remember which one or who made it, but I remember the price... $294.... I made this for less than $10. And I already know the dress I'm going to make to wear with it!

These some great Goodwill finds that will be properly embroidered, dis stressed, embellished or what ever else I decided to do! Thats probably gonna have to wait till next week though...




This week I made another blouse... pink... so pretty and a pair of dressy navy pinstripe shorts to be worn with some tights/hose and navy wedge shoes.
I think they look great together and I'm hoping for a warm enough weekend to wear the outfit this weekend!


Till next time.... Happy sewing, crafting and creating!!! And God Bless!!!
Free Signature Generator

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of new stuff!!

I LOVE this bag.... Its another Ellen Medlock pattern. Its called the Karma Bag! My mom and I both took a class at the sewing expo 2 yrs ago and made one... but I didn't like the fabric they gave us so I gave it away.... and after 2 yrs I finally get around to making another one... In fabric I do like! This is vintage fabric from the attic of my great aunt in Nashville.... Mildred. The inside is lined with some adorable Scottie dog fabric I bought at Jo anns .... left over scraps from a wrap I made my mom for Christmas one year. The EXTRA awesome thing about this bag is its exchangeable because of the way the hardware is made.... just twist off two of the little tips... slide this purse off another on... twist caps on and you're off with a different bag! Now I gotta make some different bags to go with this! Which should help my ailing purse wardrobe.... cause I really love this bag! My B-day was last month (big 36!) and this is what mom gave me.... An adorable and much ne

Just alittle hoop action

I think I'm getting better! hmmmm... I've got enough bruises from the hoop I should be better! I still can't hoop on my chest for long... and there's a good reason for that! lol!!!

New Donkey milk soap!

A new soap coming soon! This is Rosemary Lavender Donkey milk soap! Made with therapeutic essential oils, and premium ingredients like grape seed and sunflower oil! Purifying Clay and minerals give added benefits and pretty colors! I’ve been making homemade soap for several years now. I’ve always used the cold process method but after much research decided to try the hot process method. Mostly because with it I don’t add my milk until the end after the soap is cooling, the ph is balanced and the chemical lye is gone. Leaving behind correct ph pure soap.. which I then add my precious and highly skin beneficial donkey milk too. Looking forward to trying it and seeing it there is a significant difference!!  On the crochet front.. I’m pretty much crocheting everyday again now that I’ve decluttered all that fiber!!  So now I’m trying to get a handle on my supplies and organize.  I love being organized!! I’m not one of those people who can stash yarn in plastic tubs or under the bed! I’ll fo