Skip to main content

Weekend in ATL


A couple of weekends ago we took a little much needed get away to ATL for a night out and a Falcons game.
I am so mad that I was holding my purse in front of the applique on my LBD (long black dress)!!! I finally get to wear it out for a night on the town! We had to much fun... this is the night before the game on Sunday. You'll remember in previous posts this applique took 4ever!!! for me to finish!
I felt very "pretty" in this dress. I didn't carry the super tiny matching purse but wish I did now... it wouldn't have been in the way! I LOVE going to NFL games!! (not into college fb though!) Normally I'm a Titans fan... but learning to love the Falcons since I already love ATL.... and I love the GA Dome! What a great place to see a game and not worry about ALL the rain we get!


Enter the FALCONS!!!!!!! The crowd was pretty fun (not like NHL games in ATL)... Titans fans are a bit more "lively" though!! lol!

It was SO MUCH FUN to be there ... I did get a kick out of the crowd booing the GA Tech band..... AND the guy that sat beside me booed the weather man! He also spilled beer, waved his Falcons flag and hit people in front of him... AND kept doing the 'dirty bird'!!! What a dork!! He was funny, but would have been more funny if he had been about 3 rows up from me and not right BY me!!

The View from our seats was awesome (thanks ebay!!!) and they were club level!!!!!


We stayed at the Omni hotel right by the dome!! We actually walked to the game it was so close... Here's the view from our room... ATL is pretty at night...



The Omni is attached to the CNN center... a pic from the glass elevator....



Another great reason to stay at the Omni... we wanted to bring our dogs! Hey, they needed a holiday too!!!



my babies had alot of fun walking all over the city. Pacster is such a city dog! He loves traveling!



Ok.... whens the next game???? lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of new stuff!!

I LOVE this bag.... Its another Ellen Medlock pattern. Its called the Karma Bag! My mom and I both took a class at the sewing expo 2 yrs ago and made one... but I didn't like the fabric they gave us so I gave it away.... and after 2 yrs I finally get around to making another one... In fabric I do like! This is vintage fabric from the attic of my great aunt in Nashville.... Mildred. The inside is lined with some adorable Scottie dog fabric I bought at Jo anns .... left over scraps from a wrap I made my mom for Christmas one year. The EXTRA awesome thing about this bag is its exchangeable because of the way the hardware is made.... just twist off two of the little tips... slide this purse off another on... twist caps on and you're off with a different bag! Now I gotta make some different bags to go with this! Which should help my ailing purse wardrobe.... cause I really love this bag! My B-day was last month (big 36!) and this is what mom gave me.... An adorable and much ne

Just alittle hoop action

I think I'm getting better! hmmmm... I've got enough bruises from the hoop I should be better! I still can't hoop on my chest for long... and there's a good reason for that! lol!!!

New Donkey milk soap!

A new soap coming soon! This is Rosemary Lavender Donkey milk soap! Made with therapeutic essential oils, and premium ingredients like grape seed and sunflower oil! Purifying Clay and minerals give added benefits and pretty colors! I’ve been making homemade soap for several years now. I’ve always used the cold process method but after much research decided to try the hot process method. Mostly because with it I don’t add my milk until the end after the soap is cooling, the ph is balanced and the chemical lye is gone. Leaving behind correct ph pure soap.. which I then add my precious and highly skin beneficial donkey milk too. Looking forward to trying it and seeing it there is a significant difference!!  On the crochet front.. I’m pretty much crocheting everyday again now that I’ve decluttered all that fiber!!  So now I’m trying to get a handle on my supplies and organize.  I love being organized!! I’m not one of those people who can stash yarn in plastic tubs or under the bed! I’ll fo