Skip to main content

Boston Trip!



This is a pic heavy post! And not much to do with sewing... except I did buy some fabric in Boston...

Its been awhile since me n' the Bald Man got away for a long weekend. I had never been to Boston and love big cities so off we go!
Above is a pic of us on our first night in Boston at a restaurant called Ginza... great sushi! bad service...


Below are some pics of the town. A couple of pics of Bald Man and me at the Garden park which was SO beautiful! I love lush green parks/gardens in the middle of cities!!!
Oh, yeah... I'm wearing a top and jeans ... made by me!
Boston seemed alot like New York to me... a city with a constant buzz!

Oh yes... a fabric store... not much in the way of fabric stores that I could find. I got a few good pieces I'll picture later. The yarn was fab-u-lous!!!! I spent way more on yarn that fabric... I know real cute.... all these beautiful yarns turned into funky scarves and socks with my Barbie Knitting machine! lol!

And the night brings out my "sexy" clothes... and the new fake pony tail I found at a wig shop earlier that day! You can't see to well but I'm wearing my "zebra jeans" that I made! The shirt I'm wearing is the first piece of clothing my Bald Man ever bought me...
its a beautiful top ... He did good!
We went to a raw food restaurant called Grezzo... which has lead to many other adventures!


Pictures from Rockport on Cape Ann... So pretty!!
And a pic of me at a Lacrosse game... yeah I was bored but so was the Bald Man in the yarn store! It all evens out!!










Out on the town night 2! Wearing a top made by me! Going to Mare an Italian Organic restaurant.






Our last meal in Boston at the Gourmet Dumpling in China town.
SOOOOO awesome!




All in all... a wonderful trip!!!! I have been missing my sewing room though.....

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of new stuff!!

I LOVE this bag.... Its another Ellen Medlock pattern. Its called the Karma Bag! My mom and I both took a class at the sewing expo 2 yrs ago and made one... but I didn't like the fabric they gave us so I gave it away.... and after 2 yrs I finally get around to making another one... In fabric I do like! This is vintage fabric from the attic of my great aunt in Nashville.... Mildred. The inside is lined with some adorable Scottie dog fabric I bought at Jo anns .... left over scraps from a wrap I made my mom for Christmas one year. The EXTRA awesome thing about this bag is its exchangeable because of the way the hardware is made.... just twist off two of the little tips... slide this purse off another on... twist caps on and you're off with a different bag! Now I gotta make some different bags to go with this! Which should help my ailing purse wardrobe.... cause I really love this bag! My B-day was last month (big 36!) and this is what mom gave me.... An adorable and much ne

Just alittle hoop action

I think I'm getting better! hmmmm... I've got enough bruises from the hoop I should be better! I still can't hoop on my chest for long... and there's a good reason for that! lol!!!

New Donkey milk soap!

A new soap coming soon! This is Rosemary Lavender Donkey milk soap! Made with therapeutic essential oils, and premium ingredients like grape seed and sunflower oil! Purifying Clay and minerals give added benefits and pretty colors! I’ve been making homemade soap for several years now. I’ve always used the cold process method but after much research decided to try the hot process method. Mostly because with it I don’t add my milk until the end after the soap is cooling, the ph is balanced and the chemical lye is gone. Leaving behind correct ph pure soap.. which I then add my precious and highly skin beneficial donkey milk too. Looking forward to trying it and seeing it there is a significant difference!!  On the crochet front.. I’m pretty much crocheting everyday again now that I’ve decluttered all that fiber!!  So now I’m trying to get a handle on my supplies and organize.  I love being organized!! I’m not one of those people who can stash yarn in plastic tubs or under the bed! I’ll fo